Thursday, January 10, 2013

Breakfast and Paint

Off track from all my previous posts, I found our new wall colors for the living room, kitchen, entrance and hallway! I'm so excited. My inspiration was the sky as dusk, that darker blue color, yet, not too dark. I love it! 
 
Tan for the top. Blue for the bottom.



Tan for the top and blue for the bottom. I apologize for the rotated picture. 





For the recipe tonight, it is the breakfast casserole. I have to give credit to my trainer, Casey Nelson, for this recipe. 

* It was delicious! It would have been much better if I hadn't forgotten about it was in the oven. :-| oops. Oh well, still edible. 

Breakfast Casserole

8 eggs
1 cup already cooked turkey sausage crumbles (the breakfast/ lunchmeat section)
1 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
2 TBPS milk

Mix all together and pour in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan. 
Cook on 400 degrees until golden on top and eggs cooked. (If you figure out about how long it takes, I'd appreciate the tip). :)

Serving Size: 6 
(I actually eat 1/2 of this along with my protein shake, and I'm full). 

Calories: 321.6
Fat: 21.1g
Carbs: 1.7g
Protein: 33.1g


Jamie Eason Middleton is a fitness model I admire. She is my height (aka short) and has a very strong body built with dedication and clean eating. 

Till next time, think about the person you are and who you want to be. 

2 comments:

  1. Her LiveFit plan is awesome. A couple of friends have done it and had very noticeable results when following it to a T. Her nutrition plan is killer. VERY good, but definitely an overhaul and a lot of home cooking/meal planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her program is awesome!!! It is an overhaul; however, it truly just goes back to the basics.

    ReplyDelete