Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tea Time and My Me Time

I discovered Teavana today! I bought 2 different teas: Javavana Mate and Tranquil Dream. I also bought their German Rock Sugar (only 25 calories/ tsp). At this moment, I'm drinking the Javavana Mate with the German Rock Sugar. VERY TASTY! The description from the website sums it up well: "Bold black Assam tea, and multi-fired mate merge with chocolate and cappuccino then are mellowed out with a luxurious creamy vanilla and blended into a caffeinated confection of mocha coffee-like wonder". The guy also told me you can use the same tea up to 3 times- you must let it seep longer each time to get the flavor. Nice little money saver tip.

Today, I'm feeling my muscles. It feels GREAT! I'm even feeling my obliques! Love my personalized workout plans! I have now been on my 12 week program for 1 week now. I am feeling great, sore (the good kind of sore), and to top it off, I've lost 3 lbs! Woohoo!!! I have to be honest- I was nervous about starting my new way of life. More time at the gym, having to cook, cutting out my sweets, etc. was daunting to me. It's doable though! I know I don't have the added responsibility of children; therefore, making it easier to find the time to go to the gym. In general, I spend about an hour and 15 minutes at the gym. This includes weights and cardio. If you find you have 30 minutes in the morning and afternoon, split it up! I find going to the gym relaxing. Earbuds in and the world around me tuned out. It's my me time. Give it a try! You might find this time you make for yourself, your most favorite time of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment